Parish Council


Next Meeting

Monday 26th November 2018 8pm (please note amended time)

Councillor Surgery

Sat 5th January 2019 10 - 12

Old School Nursery, Sambourne Lane







Council News

Community News






CRIME reporting & prevention

When to call 101

You can now call 101 to report a crime that has already happened, seek crime prevention advice or make us aware of any policing issues in your local area.
For example:

• if your car, bicycle or mobile phone has been stolen
• if your garden shed has been broken into
• if your property has been damaged
• if you suspect drug use or dealing in your area
• if you want to report a minor traffic collision
• if you want to give the police information about crime in your area.

Always call 999 in an emergency

What is an emergency?

• When you need an immediate response because a crime is in progress;
• If someone suspected of a crime is nearby;
• When there is danger to life; or
• When violence is being used or threatened.

Click for Map
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy