Welcome to Coughton
Near Alcester, Warwickshire, England
The village of Coughton lies two miles south of Studley where the A435 slopes down towards the River Arrow. The nearest town, Alcester, is two miles further south. The central feature is Coughton Court, a National Trust property, set back from the main road in extensive grounds with the river running behind.
It is a small parish, within the administrative District of Stratford upon Avon, on the Warwickshire & Worcestershire border.
Next Full Parish Council Meeting:
23rd July 2018 7pm
local pictures welcome for the
| Please see Updates to:
Parish Council Minutes
CRIME reporting & prevention:
When to call 101:
You can now call 101 to report a crime that has already happened, seek crime prevention advice or make us aware of any policing issues in your local area.
• if your car, bicycle or mobile phone has been stolen
• if your garden shed has been broken into
• if your property has been damaged
• if you suspect drug use or dealing in your area
• if you want to report a minor traffic collision
• if you want to give the police information about crime in your area.
Always call 999 in an emergency
What is an emergency?
• When you need an immediate response because a crime is in progress;
• If someone suspected of a crime is nearby;
• When there is danger to life; or
• When violence is being used or threatened.