Monday 26th November 2018 8pm (please note amended time)
Sat 5th January 2019 10 - 12
Old School Nursery, Sambourne Lane
When to call 101
You can now call 101 to report a crime that has already happened, seek crime prevention advice or make us aware of any policing issues in your local area.
• if your car, bicycle or mobile phone has been stolen
• if your garden shed has been broken into
• if your property has been damaged
• if you suspect drug use or dealing in your area
• if you want to report a minor traffic collision
• if you want to give the police information about crime in your area.
Always call 999 in an emergency
What is an emergency?
• When you need an immediate response because a crime is in progress;
• If someone suspected of a crime is nearby;
• When there is danger to life; or
• When violence is being used or threatened.