COMMUNITY NOTICE BOARD
WCC have a limited number of unfilled sandbags available for collection from Shire Hall, Warwick - contact
Calling all Carers
Coughton PC is a Member of the Charter for Trees Initiative
HEART can offer:
- home environment assessments
- personal needs assessments
- help with grant application up to £10,000 to improve housing conditions
- Home Safety Grants to Warwickshire residents
More inforation from: Tel. 024 76 376299 Or Online HERE
If you are affected by mental health issues get help and information here
Computers for Rural People
Anyone who works or lives in a Rural Area who needs a laptop or PC can purchase a fully refurbished one, at very reasonable prices, through the Arthur Rank Centre charity. Click here for details.
UBUS ring and ride community transport service
Coughton: 9:30am and 2:30pm Mon – Friday
Visit friends, attend social groups, leisure activities or go shopping (but not for medical appointments). Collection from your door, drop off at your destination, pick up again at the agreed point and drop off back at home. Drivers can assist on & off & with up to 3 shopping bags, trolley or wheelchair. Must book in advance (up to seven days) £2.10-£3.40 single/ £4.20-£6.80 return
To register: 01789 264491 - Information: SDC 01789 260108
Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme - Do you need help?
- Unavoidable crisis? Essential help for food and energy
- More long term needs? Help in furnishing accommodation
Leanne Silverwood 0800 408 1448 or 01926 359182 - Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tackle Vehicle Crime & Stay Safe!
- Robbing from Cars - Lesson 1 / Robbing from Cars – Lesson 2
- Robbing from Cars – Lesson 3 / Robbing from Cars – Lesson 4
More details are on the Safe In Warwickshire website,
REPORT TRAFFIC OFFENCES caught on DASH-CAMs
Residents in Warwickshire can now report using digital evidence from dash cams. Get further details here
The perils of driving through a ford
Notices for residents can be placed here, by sending a request to the Clerk via the contact page.